Monday 2 May 2016

'Wake Me Up'- Animation Student Project.

I have just received an email very recently asking me about this project. The animation I am aware has taken a lot of time, and I have not done work on the film since February. The deadline for this film is the 17th May, so I will be handing in the work I have done for it.

From what I have been told, he really liked the previous sound design I did on his project, and it will merely be a case of tightening it up and mixing it to a good level. However I did want to re-record some work as some was done to a very tight deadline and is not at its best. I'm also hoping that the better animation quality will allow me some room to create new textures for the work, as it feels very hollow to me at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment