Friday 29 April 2016

The Exquisite Corpse 13- Shahid's Project Mixing

Shahid sent me the final versions of his animation to edit to, and it was fairly straight forward as he had only changed one thing on the foot, However, I think there was a framerate difference as the rest of the sound was out of sync, so I had to go back over and re-sync all of it. It didn't take too long, but it was fairly annoying.

Shahid seemed really happy with the project once I sent him his piece back. He said it was exactly how he imagined it and I'm really glad of that. I tried to create something a little bit uncomfortable, but not too much and I think I've taken all his feedback on board and done that.

The sound design is interesting to me as it's very minimalist, so it's a good way to show off my sound design skills, as there is nowhere for the audio to hide. I can't hide off mistakes behind some car noise or similar, and that's both great because you know people will hear your work, or worse because you will under scrutiny constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment